North County Paralegals IS NOT A LAW FIRM
You have been referred to this disclaimer to clarify the mission of North County Paralegal(s).
- North County Paralegal(s) is not a law firm, and the employees of North County Paralegal(s) are not acting as your attorney. North County Paralegal(s) legal document service is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- North County Paralegal(s) cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
- North County Paralegal(s) is not permitted to engage in the practice of law. North County Paralegal(s) is prohibited from providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
- North County Paralegal(s) provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law, as well as to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. To that extent, the site publishes general information on legal issues commonly encountered.
- North County Paralegal(s) document service also includes a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and grammar, as well as internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Iron Law and its services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- Although North County Paralegal(s) takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on our website and documents are up-to-date and legally sufficient, the legal information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to varying interpretations by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies, North County Paralegal(s) cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Iron Law provides can fit every circumstance.
- Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area. Visitors to our site may obtain information regarding free or low cost representation through your state bar association or local legal aid office.