Disclaimer & Purpose
Disclaimers and purpose of services
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice
This Website (NorthCountyParalegal.com) and Iron Law, Inc., (the “Website and Iron Law, Inc., ”) and IRON LAW, INC., is a service made available by Iron Law Inc., its partners, affiliates or subsidiaries (“Provider”). This Website and Iron Law, Inc., provides general information related to the law and lawyers designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. This Website and Iron Law, Inc., does not provide legal advice and is not a law firm. None of ourstaff are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want legal advice. No attorney-client or confidential relationship exists or will be formed between you and Provider or any of our representatives.
Before Using this Website and Iron Law, Inc.,
This Website and Iron Law, Inc., offers you several ways to identify and locate an attorney (or other legal services), including advertisements for lawyers, a searchable directory of lawyers and law firms, or third-party legal referral systems (we’ll collectively refer to them as the “Lawyer Services”). The decision to retain an attorney is an important one, and one that you must make carefully based on your own judgment and evaluation of that attorney. If you are using the Lawyer Services you should read the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with these terms and services, please do not use the Lawyer Services.
This Website and Iron Law, Inc., is only one source of information among the many sources that are available to you. You may wish to consider multiple sources in order to make an informed attorney selection decision.
We will never refer you to a specific attorney or service. You are solely responsible for making a selection of an attorney or other service and determining whether the information you obtain through your use of this Website and Iron Law, Inc., is suitable for your purposes.
The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any attorney or service is your sole responsibility.
Lawyer Services and the individual attorneys represented by them, provide information to this Website and Iron Law, Inc., which Provider does not verify, validate or confirm, except as expressly stated in this Website and Iron Law, Inc., .
We do not endorse any particular attorney or legal service and make no representation, guarantee or warranty (express or implied) as to the legal ability, competence, quality, or reliability of any legal services provided by any of these Lawyer Services.
We cannot perform a check for conflicts of interest between you and an attorney provided by a Lawyer Service.
If you use Lawyer Services, you agree that: IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LAWYER SERVICES OR for any advice, information or services provided to you by any attorney with whom you may make contact through this Website and Iron Law, Inc., . TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, PROVIDER’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
Your access to and use of this Website and Iron Law, Inc., is subject to additional Terms and Conditions. You should review the Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding.
IRON LAW is not a law firm and cannot provide legal representation or advice.
- IRON LAW is not a substitute for a lawyer. This website is an advertisement for paralegal services, law firm marketing, and should not be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion.
- If you have come to this website with specific legal questions or complex problems, you should consider seeking the advice of a licensed attorney of your own choosing.
- This website and all its content is for general information only. Our paralegal services are directed to licensed practicing attorneys only.
- Our services are available throughout the United States. We do not offer services to law firms in foreign countries.
- The purpose of our services is to assist licensed attorneys who are in good standing with client contact, document preparation, paralegal services, specialty law firm marketing and social media marketing.
- Non-attorney consumers are hereby notified that IRON LAW is not a law firm or attorney and we cannot provide legal advice. Our templates, blog, newsletters, articles, social media posts, and verdict reviews are written for attorneys and paralegals only for informational purposes. If you are a not an attorney consumer and you have come to one of our templates, blogs, newsletters, articles, social media posts, and verdict reviews, or EBooks seeking legal advice or with a complex problem, you should seek the advice of a licensed, practicing attorney of your own choosing.
Disclaimer for Use for Templates, EBooks, Articles, Forms Provided by IRON LAW
All the templates, articles, blog posts and social media posts provided by IRON LAW are only general guidelines for the development of internal law office management or intended for general information only. All law firms and attorneys are urged before utilizing any of the sample templates forms, handbooks, and office guidelines, and articles provided by IRON LAW, please read and review all the content provided therein carefully.
IRON LAW does not guarantee that the templates we share will conform or adhere to any one State Bar Association or the American Bar Association for law office management. Any forms, handbooks, office guidelines, or verdict reviews are only intended to assist attorneys and their support staff in expediting and creating their own internal office procedures and client management systems and pique their interest.
Any forms, articles, blog posting, templates, social media posts, or any other forms of verbal/written statements or articles are not meant to be a substitution for legal advice, legal malpractice insurance, or the negotiation of terms for legal malpractice insurance. It is the sole responsibility of the attorney or law firm who uses the sample practice management forms, books, office guidelines, articles provided by IRON LAW to:
- Ensure that they purport to his or her State Bar Association’s or the American Bar Association’s guidelines and procedures to the extent necessary to conform them to the accurate recommended guidelines for security and standards of proper practice management.
- They are legally sound if necessary.
- Templates, other information relating to practice management, articles, EBooks, newsletters, and social media posts published by IRON LAW on the World Wide Web, it’s website, its blog, or newsletter, may be shared between law firms to law firm, sole practitioner, or attorney to another sole practitioner, or attorney who is not on IRON LAW’s mailing list if the original content of said document is intact including, but not limited to the individual copyright or other proprietary notices, or disclaimers. Any templates, other information relating to practice management, articles, and EBooks sold by IRON LAW may not be shared or redistributed without consent.
Templates, other information relating to practice management, newsletters, or how to articles published by IRON LAW may not be sold or purchased from any third party provider without IRON LAW’s expressed written consent.